SAS Convention on Health Analysis and Management (C.H.A.M) 11, rue du Pré aux Clercs – 75007 PARIS – France SAS (simplified joint-stock company) with a share capital of 67 800 €, registered at the RCS of PARIS under the number 518 776 521. E-mail: email@example.com
Purpose of this document
Personal data collected
You may be asked to provide us with some of your personal data. Your personal data will be processed automatically. This processing is carried out with your consent and in compliance with the applicable legislation. This may include the following personal data:
- Last name, first name;
- Position, company or organization;
- E-mail address;
- User login;
- Last name; first name; company or organization; position; country (with your consent).
Purposes of collecting personal data
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Answering a request you made via the contact form on the C.H.A.M. website;
- Improving our services (statistical data);
- If necessary, contacting you as part of our services;
- Processing and management of your personal account on the platform reserved for members;
- Complying with all our legal obligations.
C.H.A.M shall not process your personal data for purposes other than those set out above.
How long we keep personal data?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, C.H.A.M. shall only store your personal data for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes.
At the end of the storage period mentioned below, your personal data shall be deleted and/or archived and/or made anonymous.
Your personal data will be kept until three (3) years after our last contact or the last use of the platform.
Cookies are stored for a period of eleven (11) months.
Rights to personal data
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data as well as the right to oppose and limit the processing carried out by C.H.A.M. In addition, you have the right to the portability of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by sending a simple request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the provisions of article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that we have infringed your rights.
Recipients of personal data – Storage and security
The personal data collected via our services are intended for the personal use of C.H.A.M. Personal data may be processed, if necessary, by our data processors, in particular for storage and security purposes.
In any case your personal data are processed in accordance with the purposes defined by C.H.A.M. The processor shall in no way process your personal data for other purposes without your express consent.
1.1 Cookie Management
A cookie is a small text file containing various information. It is placed in the memory of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) by the server of the website visited or by a third-party server (web analytics service, etc.). During the period of validity or registration of the cookie, it will make it possible to identify your device during your next visits.
Third party companies may also place cookies on your computer, subject to your preferences. Regardless of the type of cookies, only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information it contains.
1.2 Which cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies: these are essential to the website’s operation, particularly because they allow you to access reserved areas such as your personal space or your favorites. They allow us to remember information about the forms you are likely to fill out on our website, and to adapt the presentation of our website to your device’s display preferences. Without these cookies, you would not be able to use our website under normal conditions.
- Analytical or performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognize the usage and performance of our website and improve its operation. In particular, they measure data related to your browsing (volume of traffic on our website, headings and contents visited, etc.).
These cookies are essential because they allow us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services, and even to detect browsing problems.
1.3 Accepting or rejecting cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies on your device at any time by configuring your browser software. You can also set your browser to offer you the option to accept or decline cookies on a case-by-case basis before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note that your browser’s cookie settings may change your conditions of access to our services. If your browser is set to decline all cookies, you will no longer be able to take full advantage of all our services. In this case, C.H.A.M. cannot be held responsible in case of degraded operation of the videoconference platform resulting from the impossibility to install or consult the cookies necessary for this operation and that you would have declined or deleted.
1.4 How to manage cookies in your browser?
Configuration of cookie management depends on your browser. Below are some online help tools. For more information on cookie settings depending on your browser, please consult the following websites: Internet Explorer Safari Chrome Firefox Opera
Please note, by disabling cookies identified as optional via your browser, you will also disable all cookies used on this website, including those recommended for its operation.
1.5 More information on cookies with the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority)
- by sending us an email at the following address: email@example.com;
- by sending us a letter to the following address: C.H.A.M, 11, rue du Pré aux Clercs 75007 PARIS – FRANCE.